WHY YOU WILL SEE AN ROI IF YOU INVEST IN VIDEO?
WHY YOU SHOULD USE VIDEO MARKETING IN 2020?
( apart from the fact that Google has warned you )
Think about this
One: Is video right for your firm?
Ask yourself this
- Are you 100% positive about your services?
- Are you 100% positive about your staff?
- Do you really want to grow your business?
If you answered yes then you really should consider video marketing in 2018.
If you answered no then 2018 might not be the right time for you.
TWO: You have a marketing department
So they can do this…
- Short answer is no for a couple of reasons
- It’s not their job. They are about brand awareness
- They don’t have the skills or the equipment, ask them if you are in doubt.
THREE: You can get a film production company to do it
True however what has stopped you in the past is the cost and you are right traditional video production is expensive, that is as true today as it’s always been. The other problem will be that you will probably only ever make one video and it will be a brand based video.
It will have limited appeal and go out of date.
FOUR: Our solution
There are three basic things that you need to produce video content
- A story. What are you going to say and how are you going to say it?
- The equipment and ability to use it.
- The creativity and skill to turn it into something special.
- Repeat the process
We have come up with a solution that makes the first two points simple and the third part no longer a problem. We will launch in early 2018 with our new online service that will solve all of those problems.
In short the best of all worlds.
If you are interested in finding our more drop us an email and we will keep you updated